Blast4Traffic

About Hidden Cash Formula

Let's explore what my system is in a nutshell...

It's the simplest & easiest legitimate method of making passive income for life.
Anyone who can receive and send emails can easily do this - no special skills ever required.
It's a proper business you can sell for hundreds of thousands or even millions.
No upfront cash required to run.
Endless stream of people willing to get what you offer...no business will ever refuse a premium custom-designed website free of charge - this is a no brainer!
Do just a bit of work initially...and get paid over and over for it, for years to come.
Super fast results - you can get started in 25 minutes and start generating passive income in under 50 minutes.
Here's just one of the many proofs that my Hidden Cash Formula method works...

The market is truly massive. Let's explore some statistics...
According to Forrester Research Group, close to 37% of all businesses still don't have a website. To add to our benefit, around 40% of all small businesses evolve by moving into completely different sectors within the same industry by the fourth year of operation. This means that 40% of small companies that already have websites will need completely new ones within 4 years. So your ongoing total market potential is 62.2% of close to 35 million businesses. That's 21.77 million businesses!

Exactly how much would you like to make?
And you don't really need to keep giving away websites free of charge forever. You can stop once you're comfortable with the level of passive income you're earning. So even after you stop giving away sites, you'll continue to make residual passive income from all the sites you've already given away. Exactly when you should stop depends on how much money you'd like to earn passively each year...$35,000, $78,000, $105,000, $260,000...or even more - it's up to you!

At $300 per year in passive income per site...you only need
a few hundred (or thousand) to financially retire...
Remember...just about anybody can become highly successful with this business. However if you're ethical with good business sense you can make much more money than CEOs of fortune 500 companies. Just don't leave it too late as I'm restricting the number of people I offer this opportunity to so I reserve the right to pull this off the market forever at any stage.
Before we move on, I'd like to share something that I've learnt from my 9 years of being a fulltime entrepreneur.

The absolute truth about why the rich become richer
and average Joe & Jane remain average...

I wasn't born rich - far from it. I was from a lower-middle class family with strong loyalty to working 'with the system'. I was led to believe that we needed to do well in school and then at college so we could go get a good job and be a contributing member to society. This was ingrained in me so I finished high school and ended up doing a Degree In Business. I then started working like a good citizen and finished my Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree while studying part-time.
And then one day I woke up & realized something that changed my life...
My dad had worked in the exact same place for 47 years...with very little to show for. I knew I had to break this working class cycle soon, even though I had a good job. My friends & family thought I was nuts when they heard I was leaving such a good corporate job. A few years later I was buying my first house CASH. Nowadays my cars cost more than most people's houses!
I'm a very observant person and during the past decade I've found one clear trait that separates the rich from the poor. Here it comes...get the drum rolling please...

The rich have gotten wealthy because they take action when confronted with a problem or opportunity. The poor only
b*tch and moan in the exact same situation!
You can very easily test this theory in your own family and amongst your friends. You'll find that those that are always complaining about life and taking no action are lagging behind those that are consistently taking action. The second invaluable lesson I've learnt is that...

The Average Joe & Jane are called 'Average' because they are.
And what the average don't know...they cannot teach. So
please stop asking them for business & financial advice.
Why is the information relevant to you? It's simple. You're at my site because you want something. I'd really hate for you to leave empty handed simply because of some preconceived idea in your head that prevents you from taking action. Because if you do, you would have done exactly what an average person would. You don't wanna remain average for the rest of your life now do you?
Take a good look around you. How many of your friends, family or neighbors are trying as hard as you to become wealthy...take real control of their financial freedom...enjoy a much more fulfilling life? I bet your answer is "none". And guess what? I'm not even a bit surprised. You and I are a special breed.

Here's why you and I are special...
You see...we all like to better our life, the life of our loved ones, be financially independent and most importantly we all want time freedom. However it's only people like us that actively try to find ways to actually get all those benefits. The rest just talk about it but take no action. Since you have taken the initiative to visit my site you deserve the right to experience true financial freedom - not them.

STOP for a moment and think about this
Imagine this Sunday instead of lazing around the house you send out 10 – 15 emails and take the rest of the day off. By midday Monday you have a bunch of replies sitting in your inbox, all from businesses wanting a free website. You exchange a few emails and easily make a few thousand dollars.
Now, you keep repeating it week after week...and are banking piles of cash. Your friends are wondering where you get so much money from. But you’re not surprised. You now own a 'secret weapon' that you’re not revealing to anyone – "Hidden Cash Formula".

And I’ve gotta warn you though...
Because I know that once you get the 'guts' of what this moneymaking method is all about you’re going to face the dilemma of finding it difficult to sleep at night. Why? Because all these spine-tingling moneymaking ideas will be jumping all over your brain.
But guess what? Sleep will be of little importance to you. There’s nothing that compares to the feeling you get when you know you can 'turn on' your proven business system that will bring in as much cash as you desire EVERY SINGLE WEEK for years to come. That puts you in control of your future of freedom.
If you want to, with all the money you'll be making...you can buy a
slice of a 5-star beachfront resort in tropical Fiji- just like
I did...
--It's close to Tony Robin's Namale Resort (the motivational guru)...



So here's how you can join in our success...

At first I was tempted to franchise my system for $15,000 plus 25% ongoing royalty fees. However I decided to open up the opportunity to more people. This new structure makes it affordable for almost anyone to start making a killing, almost effortlessly. Here's the breakdown...
You can invest in this unique and lucrative opportunity for a measly $49 plus a 15% ongoing royalty on your passive income. This is a one-time payment only and you'll never be billed ever again. The ongoing royalty payments are paid monthly using a totally different payment set up - details are given with your license. Remember, you'll be paying royalty only after you've made money yourself...so technically it won't be costing you anything.
Look, $49 means very little to me but it's the ongoing royalty I'm interested in. I'm charging $49 licensing fee to filter in only those that are really serious about making money - I don't want every Tom, Dick, Harry & Sally joining up.

click this out: HiddenCashFormula.Com